Subtly sweet, this vibrant red gummy bear shot is inspired by the fruity flavor of the gummy bear, a classic lovable candy.
Gummy Bear Shots! A drink that takes you back to childhood
The perfect combination of sweet, fruity, and fun, this gummy bear shot uses your favorite childhood candy to make the ideal drink!
Each shot can be ready in a matter of minutes – all you need is a bit of Sprite, cherry vodka, pineapple juice, peach schnapps, and gummy bears.
Perfect for parties or just fun nights in; all the friends and family will love these gummy bear shots!
Pointers For Making Red Gummy Bear Shot
- Sprite can be replaced with any other lemon-lime-flavored soda.
- Add cranberry juice for a sour tangy flavor.
- If using a cocktail shaker, don’t add the soda to the shaker or it will cause the top to pop off. Add it to the shot glass after pouring the mixture.
- Add one or two gummy bears to each shot glass.
- Don’t swallow the gummy bears with the shot or you might risk choking. Chew on them later.
- You can always have fun making shots with different colored gummy bears and different flavored vodkas.
FAQs about Red Gummy Bear Shot
What if I can’t find cherry vodka?
If you don’t have cherry vodka, use blueberry vodka for a similar sweet flavor. Or you can use raspberry vodka for a tangy flavor, but that will turn it into what’s called a white gummy bear shot.
What equipment do you need to make gummy bear shots?
To make gummy bear shots you need a cocktail shaker and shot glasses.
Where do I add the gummy bears?
You can either add the gummy bears inside the shot glass or use them as garnish on the top. For the garnish, soak the gummy bears in vodka overnight if you want them to be boozy too.
What can I use instead of peach schnapps?
You can replace the peach schnapps with peach vodka, apricot brandy, peach syrup, or peach-flavored soda.
What else can I do with gummy bear shots?
You can turn the gummy bear shots into gummy bear martinis by adding about 200 ml of lime juice, sprite, or cranberry juice.
- 1 oz. Cherry Vodka
- 1 oz. Peach Schnapps
- Dash of Pineapple Juice
- Dash of Sprite
- 2 Gummy Bears
1. Add ice to the shaker and pour over cherry vodka, peach schnapps, pineapple juice and lemon-lime soda. Shake gently or stir to combine.
2. Pour the mix into a shot glass and garnish with a gummy bear.
If you cannot find any cherry vodka, you can replace it with blueberry vodka.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 0g